Senin, 23 November 2009

Post Card : Makkah The Great


Aline

Makkah is awesome. I've just returned from an Umrah, a religious trip. I walked around The Ka'bah, the first building for praying on the earth. I also ate some unique meals, such as the fresh milk of camel, the dates, the kebab, and breads with meat sauce. Those meals were great and in huge portion. And I also drank the terrific water, Zam-zam! I rode the camel, too.
It was an unforgettable moment for me.
I hope that I can go there again to do the pilgrimage, as soon as possible.
See you soon
Nurul

5 komentar:

Risda Asfina mengatakan...

wow ,,nice ...

I really wanna go there ,too ..

till this time ,i just get those meals and drinks from my family ,not by me my self ..
so ,i do hope one day i can be there ...

nofita sari mengatakan...

Asw....
nuRUl,,it's very beautiful,isn't it??
someday if you want to go there again,don't forget to ask me.....,,

MiLda Sari Hadi mengatakan...

dear nurul...

it must be your great experience....
it is a holly ad "must see" place for muslim people, and you have been there....
that was very awesome....

by the way. do you have some unique things for me???

maybe that things give some motivated for me to go there soon...

hehehe

MiLda Sari Hadi mengatakan...

dear nurul...

it must be your great experience....
it is a holly ad "must see" place for muslim people, and you have been there....
that was very awesome....

by the way. do you have some unique things for me???

maybe that things give some motivated for me to go there soon...

hehehe

alma mengatakan...

nurul...so great...

you are so lucky...

I want to go there next time...

by the way,is there some zam2 water for me???hehhe...